Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Rest and Hope

Today is a rest day for me, and I don't normally post on Tuesdays, but I have something I wanted to share.  A bunch of us who were at Biggest Loser Resort Niagara are having a reunion in Chicago at the end of February.  I really, really want to go.  I miss everyone so much, and I really want to see what the resort in Chicago is like.  And, of course, it would be a wonderful source of exercise to keep me moving on this journey.

But, it's expensive, and I am not sure how much I'll be able to save for the trip.  And, I feel guilty if every penny doesn't go toward Michael and his therapies.  So, a really good friend set up a fundraising site for me.  I hate asking for contributions, but if you are so inclined, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment