Thursday, October 10, 2013

Happy Day

I had to take today off because we had a meeting scheduled in the middle of the day.  Since we can't just take a couple hours off, I took the day.  It was so nice to have a relaxing morning, go to the meeting, and then have lunch with my husband.  As much as the topic of the meeting was depressing, it needed to be taken care of.  And, it gave me a pretty easy morning.

Once we got home, I did something I haven't done in a while - a four mile Walk Away the Pounds DVD.  It was like connecting with an old friend.  I didn't really know what to expect, but I was surprised that the DVD was pretty easy.  Even though it was a full hour, my stamina has improved dramatically.  I enjoyed the workout, but it didn't exhaust me.  This is real progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment